Topic-icon Cyber Gamming

More
12 years 3 months ago #118429 by saintJermaine
Greetings

I recently found out that a teacher I know is now the Principal of my Alma Mata:::
Corronationville High

I'm thinking of borrowing the schools hall and hosting a Cyber DAY
1x PS3
1x Xbox360
1x WII

BYOPC LAN

ANIME CONNER

afew years back I hosted a Lan day like this in Eldo's the result is a small Cyber gamming community...
the question

Is there anyone out there intrested in spending a Saterday at a school hall Playing games? lugging your PC to a school hooking it up to a network and play some lan games and some console games?????:blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #118440 by nish
I will be very interested ... Is it just gona be gaming for fun of gaming or is the gona be a comp? Like say maybe a PES 2008 comp? If theres a PES Comp, I will most def be there...

More
12 years 3 months ago #118489 by saintJermaine
Not sure on the comp I know most of the consol players are hard core tekken players... the PS3 guys are currently playing Fifa08 online and offline

on PC we play DOTA and COD4 as well as Counter Strike and UT3
But we willing to play anything as long as its fun.

More
12 years 3 months ago #118505 by nish
I am an avid console gamer ... Fifa08 is cool, Let me know when and Ima b there ...

More
1 month 2 days ago #204295 by rtiiosl
If you are a passionate gamer and like to build your own game community, you should think of renting a VPS hosting. Such win vps hostings are distinguished by a specific control panel (or add-on above the standard one), and fully configured server software of a game. Owning a game server allows you to not only have fun with friends but with the right approach, you can make money with it.