Topic-icon FIRST DATE SEX

More
12 years 1 month ago #124857 by sofistikitty
SO NOT SURE IF THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN HERE BEFORE BUT IM REAL CURIOUS AND ITS FRIDAY SO IMA BIETJIE STOUT :laugh:

WHAT DO THE GALS AND GUYS THINK OF FIRST DATE SEX?AS A FEMALE THIS IS TABOO COS YOU GOTTA CONTAIN YOURSELF YOU GOTTA WORRY OF YOUR REP EISH EVEN THOUGH HE'S FINE AND SMELLS GOOD AND EVERY PART OF YOUR BODY IS SCREAMING :lol: \"TAKE ME TAKE ME NOW!!!\"ITS A CASE OF 'MY MONDS TELLING ME NOOOO BUT MY BODY MY BODYS TELLING ME YEEEEEES...':laugh:

NO BUT JOKES ASIDE GALS WHAT DO U DO?DO U LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE...AND FIGHT TEMPTATION OR DO U DO IT AND HOPE HE RESPECTS U IN THE MORNING??:dry: AND GUYS U KNOW U WANT IT BUT WHAT DO U REALLY THINK OF GALS THAT GIVE IT UP ON FIRST DATE??BE HONEST NOW;)DO U RESPECT HER IN THE MORNING OR DO U LOOSE HER NUMBER?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #124858 by Gnarls
^Caps not cool. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #124860 by sofistikitty
oops my bad sorry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #124865 by DuranO
In this modern day of women doing whatever they want they even do the chasing. I dont see it as a problem. Na, we dont think of you any less. If its a one nighter than thats it, dont expect a call. I think its best to lay down the terms of the 'relationship' before you do anything...... just my opinion

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #124997 by tonig12
As I guy I stay away from girls like that. No, I am not getting on my moral high horse and calling them sluts, but if a woman is in my bed on our first date, she might be in someone else's bed tomorrow.

Just my opinion... Look, if the chemistry is great and might be a good idea, but it's 2008 we have healthy looking people walking around with the H.I. virus. Don't tell me about protection ... nothing is 100%.

And girls who get nailed the first night, ends up with a nasty reputation. Guys on the other hand are labeled, \"studs\".

My advice, take a cold shower and get to know the guy better!
Sex is special and keep it that way. Sex, with someone you are hopelessly in love with, is the best sex. And it's called making love.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #125009 by MISS.J
tonig12 wrote:

As I guy I stay away from girls like that. No, I am not getting on my moral high horse and calling them sluts, but if a woman is in my bed on our first date, she might be in someone else's bed tomorrow.

Just my opinion... Look, if the chemistry is great and might be a good idea, but it's 2008 we have healthy looking people walking around with the H.I. virus. Don't tell me about protection ... nothing is 100%.

And girls who get nailed the first night, ends up with a nasty reputation. Guys on the other hand are labeled, \"studs\".

My advice, take a cold shower and get to know the guy better!
Sex is special and keep it that way. Sex, with someone you are hopelessly in love with, is the best sex. And it's called making love.


very well said i couldnt agree more, especially about them being in someone elses bed 2moro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #125013 by Gerrry
I think that booze/substance abuse often plays a role in the one night stand, as most of these encounters turn out to be... And even if it is a date, very often guys meet girls at clubs etc when they are half cut and to them the girl looks OH SO SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL, and they make a date with her... and drink on the date night too... and shag her... and they wake up the next morning, hung over, and they look at her for the first time with sober eyes ... and they think:

MY GOD!!! What am I doing with this dogface/goffel?

He makes a hasty exit.

And she never sees him again.

:laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #125026 by Fryingpanwarrior
First date sex involves meaningless sex... and that's not always a bad thing... is it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #125056 by zulugirl
sofistikitty wrote:

SO NOT SURE IF THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN HERE BEFORE BUT IM REAL CURIOUS AND ITS FRIDAY SO IMA BIETJIE STOUT :laugh:

WHAT DO THE GALS AND GUYS THINK OF FIRST DATE SEX?AS A FEMALE THIS IS TABOO COS YOU GOTTA CONTAIN YOURSELF YOU GOTTA WORRY OF YOUR REP EISH EVEN THOUGH HE'S FINE AND SMELLS GOOD AND EVERY PART OF YOUR BODY IS SCREAMING :lol: \"TAKE ME TAKE ME NOW!!!\"ITS A CASE OF 'MY MONDS TELLING ME NOOOO BUT MY BODY MY BODYS TELLING ME YEEEEEES...':laugh:

NO BUT JOKES ASIDE GALS WHAT DO U DO?DO U LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE...AND FIGHT TEMPTATION OR DO U DO IT AND HOPE HE RESPECTS U IN THE MORNING??:dry: AND GUYS U KNOW U WANT IT BUT WHAT DO U REALLY THINK OF GALS THAT GIVE IT UP ON FIRST DATE??BE HONEST NOW;)DO U RESPECT HER IN THE MORNING OR DO U LOOSE HER NUMBER?


\" The spirit is willing, but the Flesh is weak. :blush: :laugh: :S :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #125058 by BABY9
That mos kinda makes you cheap if you get down on it somma day 1 ...

I dont evens know how people can evens be cheating and sleepiing with both partners .. Its just so ... laf of them ...

Besides the guy will be loving it and then be telling his bras about it and guess what you get classed .. so to me its not evens a option ....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #125060 by CheeZy
Whats the point of a second date????:huh:

You already gave the guy what he wanted on the first...:laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #125064 by riggz
CheeZy wrote:

Whats the point of a second date????:huh:

You already gave the guy what he wanted on the first...:laugh:


die 2de date gan wees om die movie klaar te kyk honne :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:


Baby9 hulle se try everything once :woohoo: :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #125065 by BABY9
riggz wrote:

CheeZy wrote:

Whats the point of a second date????:huh:

You already gave the guy what he wanted on the first...:laugh:


die 2de date gan wees om die movie klaar te kyk honne :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:


Baby9 hulle se try everything once :woohoo: :silly:


Hoe nee Riggaz ,,, whatever happened to ... Keep him on his toes :lol: keep him guessing ...
I am not a waitress so everything does not go on the skinkbord :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #125071 by Torusso
Alcohol does play a major role in first date sex, then again the chemistry between the two might just be of such a nature that you cant resist.I for one dont judge but there is this little voice that always says...waar was sy gisteraand? Ek doen nie daai goed nie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #125073 by K O KID
For me it used to be if u dnt put out the 1st time then there aint a second chance...but I hav grown up and seen the error of my ways, so I am proud to say I now w8 for the second date lol :laugh: :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #125074 by Gissel
I think you will get the guy wondering if you sleep with him the first date. As much as he will try not judging that little voice will creep up asking if she so easy with me, what about other men

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #125075 by nish
First date sex ? Joh, me dunno hey...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #125076 by icecream
The right thing to do would be to wait to get to know that person and then decide if you are compatible instead of having meaningless sex and giving up your goods.

But sometimse chemistry between two people can be so explosive that, no amount of will power can stop the lust and desire you have for that person at that moment.

And ya neh, men do talk, you get branded and they think of you otherwise after that even though they will still pretend like they are not judging you, in the back of their heads they are judging you and if you hear from that guy again, you know its just coz you considered as an easy piece. spare wheel when the main wheel is not around or acting up.

YOU GET THE MAMA'S AND THE MAIN MAMA'S

ABSTAIN FROM SEX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #125077 by Sentient One
I think that a girl doesnt always get labelled by the \"one-night guy\" per se. He is probably too thankful that the girl allowed him to bust a nut. The labelling occurs when he tells his friends and, as we all know, there is always one \"special\" person who has to be the rotten apple.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #125079 by Torusso
Hou ma die koekie toe vir die eerste aand. The next morning have breakfast then you can panel..its a second date then.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.