Topic-icon I’m Pissed Off

More
7 years 2 months ago #200967 by The South African
Short term insurers will soon be compelled to assess the value of your vehicle each year, and set your premiums accordingly.

Finally something is being done, your car loses value each year, but your premiums still go up, hopefully this problem will be solved once and for all!

I am the man you do not want to see or why settle for a burger when you have steak at home.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #200970 by Sun_shine

The South African wrote: Short term insurers will soon be compelled to assess the value of your vehicle each year, and set your premiums accordingly.

Finally something is being done, your car loses value each year, but your premiums still go up, hopefully this problem will be solved once and for all!

It is also so they can pay you out less I guess. I don't know much about the insurance business but I don't trust those buggers more than I trust those gangsters in the banks.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #204267 by rtiiosl
Hey. For insurance https://generalliabilityinsure.com , you need to look not at the list, but at the documents that will need to be provided when an insured event occurs. Suddenly they require a notarized inventory of property on the 1st day of each month? Guys, insurance is very serious. You need to think it over very very well. All the pros and cons. If the forum has experienced people, guys, write your opinion on small business insurance.