Topic-icon Coloured, Bruinmense, Kleurlinge, Bushie, Bruino..

More
13 years 7 months ago #163882 by KATALYST
...Bruin Afrikaners...dissected by Mr Wiki...very interesting...we a beautiful bunch are we B)

In the South African, Namibian, Zambian, Botswanan and Zimbabwean context, the term Coloured (also known as Bruinmense, Kleurlinge or Bruin Afrikaners in Afrikaans) refers or referred to an ethnic group of people who possess sub-Saharan ancestry, but not enough to be considered Black under the law of South Africa. They are technically mixed race and often possess substantial ancestry from Europe, Indonesia, India, Madagascar, Malaya, Mozambique, Mauritius, St. Helena and Southern Africa. Besides the extensive combining of these diverse heritages in the Western Cape – in which a distinctive 'Cape Coloured' and affiliated Cape Malay culture developed – in other parts of southern Africa, their development has usually been the result of the meeting of two distinct groups. Thus, in KwaZulu-Natal, most coloureds come from British and Zulu heritage, while Zimbabwean coloureds come from Shona or Ndebele mixing with British and Afrikaner settlers. Griqua, on the other hand, are descendants of Khoisan and Afrikaner trekboers. Despite these major differences, the fact that they draw parentage from more than one 'naturalised' racial group means that they are 'coloured' in the southern African context. This is not to say that they necessarily identified themselves as such – with some preferring to call themselves 'black' or 'Khoisan' or just 'South African' – but the history of racial segregation and labelling has placed all such 'mixed race' people in a certain relationship together by virtue of the fact that the imperial and apartheid governments categorized them as Coloureds and because, for the most part, other groups continue to view them through such a lens.

During the apartheid era, in order to keep divisions and maintain a race-focused society, the term Coloured was used to describe one of the four main racial groups identified by law: Blacks, Whites, Coloureds and Indians. (All four terms were capitalised in apartheid era law.) Coloured people constitute a majority of the population in Western Cape and Northern Cape provinces. Most speak Afrikaans, while about ten percent of Coloureds speak English as their mother tongue, mostly in the Eastern Cape and Natal. However, virtually all Cape Town coloureds are bilingual, and some of them can comfortably codeswitch between 'Kaapse taal' (a creolized dialect of Afrikaans spoken mostly in the Cape Flats), 'suiwer Afrikaans' (formal Afrikaans, as taught at school), and English.

Politics in the pre-apartheid and apartheid eras

Racial-demographic map of South Africa published by CIA in 1979 with data from the 1970 South African census
Coloured people played an important role in the struggle against apartheid and its predecessor policies. The African Political Organization, established in 1902, had an exclusively Coloured membership; its leader Abdullah Abdurahman rallied Coloured political efforts for many years. [1] Many Coloured people later joined the African National Congress and the United Democratic Front and whether in these organizations or others, many Coloured people were active in the fight against apartheid.

The political rights of Coloured people varied by location and over time. In the 19th century they theoretically had similar rights to Whites in the Cape Colony (though income and property qualifications affected them disproportionately) but had few or no political rights in the Transvaal Republic or the Orange Free State. There were Coloured members elected to Cape Town's municipal authority (including, for many years, Abdurahman). The establishment of the Union of South Africa gave them the franchise, though by 1930 they were restricted to electing White representatives, and there were frequent voting boycotts in protest. This may have helped the election of the National Party in 1948 with an apartheid programme aimed at stripping Coloured people of their remaining voting powers.

Coloured people were also subject to forced relocation; for instance, the multicultural Cape Town area of District Six was bulldozed and its inhabitants moved to racially-designated sections of the metropolitan area on the Cape Flats. Additionally, apartheid meant that Coloured people received an inferior education, albeit better than that provided to Black South Africans.

Measures taken by Strijdom to remove the coloured vote

Malan's replacement, J. G. Strijdom, known as 'The Lion of the North' was even more passionate about the issue. His egg was boiled harder, and he continued vigorously the process of removing the coloured vote. For him, it was not a simple objective; it was a passion -- an emotional issue of paramount importance. He was almost obsessed with it.

The Senate Act

Strijdom expanded the Senate's numbers from 48 to 89. All of the additional 41 members hailed from the NP, enabling it to increase its representation in the Senate to 77 in total. The ruling party was criticised for being unconstitutional

The Appellate Division Quorum Bill

The Appellate Division Quorum Bill increased the number of judges necessary for constitutional decisions in the Appeal Court from five to eleven. Many of the new judges were NP supporters

The South African Act Amendment Act

Strijdom, knowing that he now had his two-thirds majority, held a joint sitting of parliament in May 1956. The entrenchment clause regarding the coloured vote, known as the South African Act, was amended (174 being for the decision and only 68 against it).

The Separate Representation of Voters Act

Coloureds were placed on a separate voters' roll, which could elect four whites to represent them in the House of Assembly. Two whites would be elected to the Cape Provincial Council, and the Governor General could appoint one senator.

Opposition to the removal of the coloured vote

There was a great deal of opposition, both black and white, to this. The Torch Commando was again very prominent, while the Black Sash (white women, uniformly dressed, standing on street corners with placards) also made themselves heard. The ANC spoke out in strong terms, too.

Many coloureds refused to register for the new voters' roll, and the number of coloured voters dropped dramatically. In the next election, only 50.2 per cent of them voted. They had no interest in voting for white representatives -- an activity which they saw as pointless.

1956-1983

In 1958, the Department of Coloured Affairs was established, followed in 1959 by the Union for Coloured Affairs. This comprised 27 members and served as an advisory link between the government and the coloured people. The 1964 Coloured Peoples' Representative Council turned out to be a constitutional hitch which never really got going. In 1969, the coloureds elected forty onto the council, to supplement the twenty nominated by the government, taking the total number to sixty.

In 1983, the Constitution was reformed to allow the Coloured and Asian minorities a limited participation in separate and subordinate Houses in a tricameral Parliament, a development which enjoyed limited support. The theory was that the Coloured minority could be allowed limited rights, but the Black majority were to become citizens of independent homelands. These separate arrangements were removed by the negotiations which took place from 1990 to provide all South Africans with the vote.

Post-apartheid politics and Identity politics

During the 1994 all-race elections, many Coloured people voted for the white National Party, which had formerly oppressed them; and the National Party recast itself as the New National Party partly to woo non-White voters. This political alliance, often befuddling to outsiders, has sometimes been explained in terms of the common Afrikaans language of White and Coloured NNP members, opposition to affirmative action programs that might give preference to non-Coloured Black people, or old privileges (e.g., municipal jobs) that Coloured people feared giving up under African National Congress leadership.

Since then, coloured identity politics has continued to be important in the Western Cape, particularly for opposition parties which see the Western Cape, in particular, as a place where they might gain ground against the dominant ANC. The Democratic Alliance wooed away some former NNP voters as the NNP collapsed in the 2004 elections, winning considerable coloured support; this support played a role in the DA's victory in the 2006 Cape Town municipal elections. Patricia de Lille, leader of the Independent Democrats, does not use the label Coloured to describe herself but would be recognised as a so-called Coloured person by many; the ID party has also sought the Coloured vote and gained significant ground in the municipal and local elections in 2006, particularly in districts with heavily Coloured constituencies in the Western Cape. The firebrand Peter Marais (formerly a provincial leader of the New National Party) has also sought to portray his New Labour Party as the political voice for Coloured people.

The ambitions of the opposition parties aside, however, there is also substantial Coloured support for and membership in the African National Congress before, during and after the apartheid era: Ebrahim Rasool (now Western Cape premier), Dipuo Peters, Beatrice Marshoff, Manne Dipico, and Allan Hendrickse have been noteworthy Coloured politicians affiliated with the ANC, and the ANC is now the strongest political force in the Western Cape. The ANC has had some success in winning Coloured votes, particularly among labour-affiliated and middle-class Coloured voters, but there is also distrust of the ANC, reflected in the comment ‘not white enough under apartheid, and not black enough under the ANC’. [2] Voter apathy was high in historically Coloured areas in the 2004 election. [3]

Southern Africa

The term Coloured is also used to describe persons of mixed race in Namibia, to refer to those of part Khoisan, part white descent. The Basters of Namibia constitute a separate ethnic group that are sometimes considered a sub-group of the Coloured population of that country. Under South African rule, the policies and laws of apartheid were extended to what was then called South West Africa, and the treatment of Namibian Coloureds was comparable to that of South African Coloureds.

The term Coloured or 'Goffal' is also used in Zimbabwe, where, unlike South Africa and Namibia, most people of mixed race have African and European ancestry, being descended from the offspring of European men and Shona and Ndebele women; under white minority rule in the then Rhodesia, Coloureds had more privileges than black Africans, including full voting rights, but still faced serious discrimination. In Swaziland, the term Coloured is also used.

Other usage

The American English term (spelled as colored) had a related, but different meaning and was primarily used to refer to African Americans - except in the State of Louisiana, where it legally denoted people of mixed European and sub-Saharan African ancestry. The use of term in this way is now considered archaic and offensive in most contexts; nonetheless it remains part of the title of the NAACP, a prominent African-American organisation, and has been employed by some members of the African-American community as a legitimate ethnic/racial label when intentionally self-chosen and used in a respectful manner. 'People of colour' is currently used more frequently than 'coloured', but in the American usage, the phrase refers more generally to all people who do not describe themselves as 'white', including people of Asian, Native American and African descent. In Britain 'coloured' has also been used to refer to anyone who could not describe themselves as white, although this is now regarded as an old-fashioned and somewhat offensive usage.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #163884 by zoe
Interesting read.

More
13 years 7 months ago #163900 by Bantu4life
Kreastmust present from Nigeria

Me, da Bantu one shall stand up like Bob Marley,
proclaim to all world about people who me I met
Most important one who is me he dread -
he is Colored and I have put him once on ground flatly

He is most of him like chicken,
he run and run and have no direction.
So why me, I shall show him affection?
I open my mouth, sharp word cuts his head and blood leeken.

I am da Bantu, da one for life
also call me B4L, for Bantu for life!
Be 4 life you get in Mzansi,
me I'll give you life from me own amansi!

Da Bantu4life come out like Tupac,
Not shitty so-called Coloured like Boesak.
Da Bantu he stand tall and straight,
Not like sell-out Trevor Manuel who he took ANC bait.

Da Bantu4Life he takes no chicken shit,
useless Colored on frying stove I make sit!
Burn ass out and cocrouge fat must burn,
for me, Da Bantu, every useless Colored i spurn!

Me, I'll act like Mugabe,
me I sanction everybody,
who he is Colored but not stand up.
So better honor da Bantu or shut up!
Or be man and real woman,
and show you really want own freedom.

Me not shy for who me I am,
Not like Coloured without survival plan.
Me not chatting over shitty nothing allday
Da Bantu do real thing, not shitty like his people he betray.

Da Bantu 4Life he is man, survive all over,
Even today da Bantu4life stands when Colored his blown over.
Me, like Peter Tosh, I say: I am what I am,
Da Bantu4Life, and I not care a damn!!

I am da Bantu, I stand up for my right!
Not like Colored with no plight
I am da Bantu for life, me you cannot fight
and think you win? No, I da Bantu, me I'm bright!

You not go copy this, you Coloured you not like pay or acnowledge, no copy Nigga!

More
3 years 8 months ago #203871 by fbarraza28
Nike Vapormax
Pandora Charm
Adidas Outlet
Vans Outlet
[url=http://www.nikeoutlet--store.us.com/]Nike Store[/url]
Ralph Lauren Outlet Online
Christian Louboutin
North Face Jackets Clearance
Vans
Soccer Cleats
Ultra Boost
Yeezy 350 V2
Yeezy Boost 350
Yeezy Beluga
Louboutin Heels
[url=http://www.nike--outlet.us.com/]Nike Outlet[/url]
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Longchamp
Moncler UK
Adidas Shoes For Men
Nike Air Max 2018
[url=http://www.pandora--jewelry.us.com/]Pandora Jewelry[/url]
Pandora Bracelet
Red Bottom Shoes
Jordan 11 Space Jam
Coach Factory
Air Max
Ralph Lauren Outlet
[url=http://www.adidas--yeezy.us.com/]Adidas Yeezy Shoes[/url]
Yeezy boost 350 v2
Jimmy Choo Shoes
Pandora Official Site
Nike Air Vapormax
Longchamp Handbags
Adidas Sneakers
[url=http://www.nike--shoes.us.com/]Nike Shoes[/url]
NMD Adidas
Skechers Shoes
Air Max 95
Jordan 11 Red
Louboutin Shoes
Birkenstock Outlet
Jordan Retro 11
Adidas NMD
Pandora Jewelry 70% Off Clearance
Adidas Yeezy
Nike Cortez
Birkenstock Shoes For Women
Red Bottom Shoes
Lebron Shoes
Lebron 15
Longchamp Outlet
Air Jordans
Michael Kors Canada
Stephen Curry Shoes
The North Face Jackets
Pandora Jewelry 70% off Clearance
Birkenstock
Pandora Charms Outlet
Lebron 15
Timberland Boots
Air Max 90
James Harden shoes
Moncler UK
Michael Kors Canada
KD 10
Clarks Shoes
Adidas NMD
Kyrie 3
[url=http://www.puma--shoes.us.com/]Puma Shoes[/url]
Curry 4
Yeezys Shoes
Coach Outlet
Pandora Rings
Kyrie Irving Shoes
Kate Spade Outlet
Harden vol 1
Pandora
Air Max 2018
KD 10
Birkenstock Sandals
Goyard Handbags
Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet Online
Air Max 90
Kyrie 4
Nike Uptempo
Adidas Outlet
Kyrie 3
Air Force 1
Rihanna Puma Slides
Blue Tint Yeezy
Nike Air Max
Nike KD Shoes
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
[url=http://www.ralph--lauren.us.com/]Ralph Lauren[/url]
Pandora Rings
Timberlad Boots
Ralph Lauren Outlet Online
Kyrie Irving Shoes
Jordan 11
New Jordans
Pandora Charms Outlet
Coach Outlet Online
Pandora Canada
Kate Spade Outlet Online
Huaraches Nike

More
3 years 7 months ago #203915 by fbarraza28
Air Jordan Shoes
Asics Running Shoes
Moncler Outlet
Adidas Sneakers For Women
Fjallraven Kanken
Nike Air Max 270 Flyknit
Timberland Outlet Store
Lebron 16
Timberland Boots
Air Jordan Retro
Yeezy 500
Adidas Originals
Christian Louboutin Sale
Yeezy Boost
Adidas Superstar Shoes
Pandora Necklace Women
Nike Clearance Store
Valentino Shoes
Cheap Nike Shoes
Red Bottom Shoes For Women
Pandora Charms Sale Clearance
NMDS
Nike KD 11 shoes
Air Max 270
NMDS
Bottega Veneta
Skechers Go Walk
Adidas EQT Support Adv
Nike Cortez
Ferragamo Belts
Yeezysupply
Yeezys
Nike Shoes For Women
Christian Louboutin shoes
Adidas Superstar Women
Puma Shoes Outlet
Yeezy
Fila Footwear
Jordans Sneakers
Air Max 270
Christian Louboutin Outlet
Pandora Bracelet
Timberland Outlet
Pandora Rings
Nike Sneakers
Pandora Jewelry
Asics Shoes
Pandora Jewelry
Balenciaga Sneakers
Valentino Shoes
Air Max 95
Adidas Ultra Boost
Goyard Handbags
Red Bottoms Louboutin
Pandora Outlet
Yeezy Shoes
Pandora Charms Sale Clearance
Puma Store
Yeezy 500 Blush
Nike Outlet
Fitflop
Nike Air Max 98
Ultra Boost
Nike Sneakers
Fjallraven Kanken Backpack
Lebron James Shoes
Pandora Charms
Ferragamo Shoes
Christian Louboutin Heels
Fila Disruptor 2
Nike Cortez
Golden Goose
Longchamp Outlet
Yeezy Boost 750
Asics Shoes
Vans
EQT Adidas
NMD
Yeezy Boost 350
Asics Outlet
Jordan Shoes
Fjallraven Kanken Backpack
Stan Smith Adidas
Nike Clearance
Pandora Bracelets
Nike Air Max 95
Goyard Bags
Balenciaga Sneakers
Adidas NMD R1
Adidas Shoes Outlet
Valentino Shoes
Timberland Outlet
Yeezys
Hermes Handbags
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy
Nike Air Max 97
Womens Nike Shoes
Nike Clearance Outlet
Yeezy
Adidas Yeezys
Nike Air Max 270 Womens
Air Max 98
Fila Shoes For Women
Ultra Boost
Nike Outlet Store Online Shopping
Hermes Belt Men
Adidas Outlet Online
Adidas Stan Smith
Timberland Boots For Women
Salvatore Ferragamo
Nike Running Shoes For Men
Adidas Superstar Mens
Pandora Bracelet
Timberland Boots
Kevin Durant Shoes

More
3 years 1 month ago #204144 by yanmaneee
nike flyknit
adidas nmd
christian louboutin outlet
moncler outlet
adidas yeezy
jordan shoes
converse shoes
golden goose
balenciaga shoes
louboutin
jordan shoes
moncler jackets
moncler jackets
kd shoes
gucci belt
adidas flux
louboutin shoes
golden goose slide
stephen curry shoes
hermes bag
nike air max
air jordan
birkin bag
curry shoes
lebron 13
kd 11
kyrie irving shoes
adidas yeezy
balenciaga sneakers
cheap nfl jerseys china
yeezy
ferragamo sale
lacoste outlet
cheap jordans
hermes belt
moncler
birkin bag
adidas yeezy
kobe byrant shoes
golden goose francy
nike air max
air jordan
yeezy 500
converse outlet
jimmy choo
off-white
nike shox for women
nike air max 97
michael kors outlet
off white
nike cortez
yeezy boost 350
kobe shoes
adidas superstar
curry 6
curry 5
timberland outlet
yeezy boost 350 v2
chrome hearts online
fila
chrome hearts outlet
hogan outlet online
yeezy
golden goose
jordan retro
lebron 16
michael kors
christian louboutin
yeezy boost 350
fenty puma
coach outlet store
yeezy shoes
louboutin shoes
fitflop sale
fila disruptor 2
kyrie 5
vapormax
salvatore ferragamo belt
nike air max 270
nike 95
adidas nmd
golden goose outlet
yeezy
reebok outlet
christian louboutin
louboutin shoes
adidas yeezy
adidas nmd r1
nike air vapormax
yeezy shoes
nike air max 2018
michael kors outlet store
hermes online
jordan 4
yeezy shoes
off white nike
moncler coat
nhl jerseys
louboutin outlet
supreme clothing
balenciaga sneakers
yeezy
air max
michael kors outlet
air jordan
air max
balenciaga
lacoste online shop
nike air vapormax
jordan shoes
air jordan
cheapjordans
adidas yeezy boost
yeezy boost 350 v2
michael kors factory outlet
coach outlet
fitflops sale clearance
christian louboutin shoes
fila online shop
nike jordans
kyrie 5
lebron 14
supreme clothing
jimmy choo shoes
golden goose mid star
nmd
hermes birkin
golden goose
supreme shirt
moncler
air max 97
red bottom shoes
kobe 9
adidas ultra boost
michael kors purses
longchamp bags
nike sneakers
hermes birkin
adidas tubular
kevin durant shoes
air jordans
balenciaga trainers
nike shoes
bape hoodie
valentino
[url=http://www.michael--korsoutlet.us.org]michael kors[/url]
nike cortez women
supreme clothing
balenciaga shoes
nike air max
nike lebron 15
hermes belts
retro jordans
balenciaga speed trainer
fila disruptor
vapormax
nike air force 1 high
christian louboutin
kd 11
jordans
air max 2018
off white jordan 1
supreme new york
michael kors outlet store
nike epic react flyknit
nike air max
adidas gazelle
golden goose starter
james harden shoes
jordan 12
louboutin shoes
gucci belts
nike air max 2019
nike react
ultra boost 3.0
michael kors wallet
cheap jordans
golden goose
balenciaga shoes
air max 2017
jordan shoes
nike outlet
air max
longchamp
longchamp outlet
moncler outlet
nike air vapormax
michael kors handbags
nike shoes
timberland shoes
yeezy boost
birkin bag
off white clothing
nike air max
timberland boots
coach outlet
golden goose sneakers
harden shoes
curry 4
jordan store
michael kors handbags sale
moncler coat
yeezy boost
yeezy 500 blush
fila shoes
nike air force 1
cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors outlet
coach bags sale
supreme clothing
michael kors outlet online
michael kors sale
jordan shoes
goyard handbags
kd 10
yeezy shoes
cheap jordans
caterpillar shoes
supreme clothing
kate spade handbags
jordan 11
ferragamo belt
nike foamposite
louboutin outlet
kobe 11
[url=http://www.michael--korsoutlet.us.org]michael kors outlet[/url]
yeezy 500
yeezy shoes
michael kors outlet
golden goose sale
longchamp handbags
yeezy shoes
curry 6
kyrie shoes
golden goose sneakers
adidas tubular
bape hoodie
jordan retro
yeezys
michael kors outlet handbags
balenciaga shoes
louboutins
golden goose sneakers
nike air force
puma fenty
huaraches
hogan outlet
canada goose
bape clothing
jordan shoes
lebron james shoes
goyard handbags
nba jerseys
moncler
supreme clothing
hermes
michael kors bags
moncler sale
michael kors handbags
russell westbrook shoes
jordan shoes
hermes belt
nike hyperdunk
cheap mlb jerseys
yeezy boost 350
curry 5 shoes
moncler outlet
lacoste polo
christian louboutin
nike air max 90
off white x nike
yeezy 700
nike air max 2019
balenciaga
michael kors outlet
kobe shoes
nike air max shoes
kd 11 shoes
ultra boost
jordan shoes
goyard bags
kobe sneakers
longchamp
kd shoes
supreme clothing
adidas stan smith women
timberlands
nike air max 97
jordan shoes
air max 90
supreme hoodie
nike air max 2017
off white shoes
michael kors outlet
lebron shoes
cheap jordan shoes
coach outlet handbags
yeezy shoes
adidas gazelle sale
adidas stan smith
jordan 1 off white
adidas nmd
yeezy boost 350
fila
hermes birkin bag
ferragamo belt
adidas tubular x
kate spade outlet
golden goose outlet
kyrie 3
longchamp handbags
moncler jackets
birkin bag
moncler
hermes
michael kors purses
hermes belts
ralph lauren uk
hermes handbags
curry 6 shoes
mlb jerseys
air max 95
zx flux
golden goose sneakers
balenciaga sneakers
timberland outlet
yeezy sneakers
goyard handbags
asics sneakers
pg 1
coach factory outlet
adidas yeezy boost
yeezy boost 350 v2
nike react flyknit
vapormax
yeezy boost 350
russell westbrook shoes
nfl jerseys
supreme
red bottom shoes
vans shoes
adidas nmd r1
adidas stan smith men
goyard wallet
hermes handbags
nike 270
nike air max 270
cheap jordans
fila shoes
huarache shoes
yeezy boost
yeezys
asics shoes
off white hoodie
nike air max 270
goyard tote
nike kyrie 5
jordans
nike air vapormax
kyrie 4
off white jordan 1
nike huarache
air jordan shoes
yeezy 700
fila shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
nike off white
kobe basketball shoes
coach factory outlet
polo ralph lauren
yeezy
curry shoes
nike air max
supreme outlet
nike react
louboutin shoes
off-white
coach outlet online
curry 4
calvin klein outlet
kevin durant shoes
nike shox
jordan 6
nike huarache
nike epic react flyknit
nike shoes
yeezy shoes
balenciaga speed
curry 6
coach outlet store
golden goose shoes
jordan retro
nike shoes
off white hoodie
valentino shoes
golden goose superstar
off white nike
michael kors factory outlet
yeezy 500
retro jordans
michael kors handbags
mbt shoes
air max 270
nike air max
vans outlet
air max 2019
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet handbags
balenciaga
nike air force 1 low
air max 95
air max 97
coach outlet
hermes
goyard
balenciaga sneakers
adidas superstar shoes
red bottom shoes for women
nike air max 97
yeezy shoes
caterpillar boots
yeezy boost
moncler
curry shoes
nike air max 95
nike shoes
supreme new york
yeezy wave runner 700
paul george shoes
yeezy boost 350
yeezys
balenciaga triple s
curry shoes
golden goose
kyrie 3 shoes
birkin bag
hermes belt
michael kors outlet
calvin klein outlet online
authentic jordans
lebron 15
cheap jordans
nike air vapormax
nike air max 97
yeezy boost 350 v2
air max 270
golden goose
michael kors handbags
jordan 13
balenciaga speed
outlet golden goose
lebron 16 shoes
jordan retro
nike air max
vapormax
air max 97
off white jordan 1
irving shoes
jordan shoes
curry shoes
balenciaga sneakers
nike vapormax
nike basketball shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
coach outlet store
air jordan
cheap nba jerseys
custom baseball jerseys
nike air max 2017
adidas yeezy
coach outlet stores
balenciaga shoes
yeezy
golden goose
air jordan
yanmaneee