Topic-icon The way it was,is now and will be!

More
16 years 10 months ago #3181 by waznti
I dont really know what people envisage as a future for the colored nation.
Do they want to continue as we are,in a system where we are a minute,barely discernable cog that are dismissed at will,and will eventually just fade out of existance?
This is not the future that I envisage.
I have a dream of seeing the colored people becoming strong,independant and in charge of their own destiny.
Since for ever we have been second in line,and always had to follow the dictums of one dominating groupor the other.This has caused us to believe that we will not be capable of ruling ourselves.We seem to suffer from a collective inferior complex,that causes us to break down leaders or people who attempt to unite us.We do not believe that one of us can rise up above the rest, and become 'the' person to lead us to our 'promised land'.
Through the ages there has always one person,that made a difference and led people to believe in themselves.That person,will however still be human,with human faults.So it will be unreasonable to expect perfection from such a person.
All cultures today created their heroes,whether good or bad,whom they place on pedistals,to create a national identity and national pride.
So this dream I have, is of such a person standing up and leading us to our 'promised land',because I feel that we are lost and wandering around in the darkness.It will do us good to pray that eventually such a person will appear.And when he does,not to look for all his faults,and once again missing the chance of achieving a hero for the colored nation
Vini Vidi Vici
waznti

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 10 months ago #3305 by lonelypixel
waznti for president! :woohoo:

More
16 years 10 months ago #3314 by Fukidol
Thats my DAWG........

You'll get my vote.