Topic-icon GENERAL INFORMATION - Maitreya

More
16 years 8 months ago #3202 by Imraan
1- Is Maitreya the anti-Christ as said by some people?
The only place the word "anti-Christ" is used is in I John and II John in the Bible. The very essence of who is anti-Christ has been given in I John 2:22:

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus [Esa] is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Maitreya who we represent neither denies that Jesus [Esa] is the Christ, nor the Father and the First Begotten Son.
However, the only sign which Jesus [Esa] himself gave for realizing the true Christ, in essence, has been given in the verses below:

...take heed that no man deceive you
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. (Matthew 24:4-5, Luke 21:8, and Mark 13:6)

The name Maitreya (expected to come as the Savior by Hindus, Buddhists and most people in the Far East), Y’shua or Messiah (expected by Jews and Christians) and Mohammed (earthly name for Mehdi expected by Moslems) are all his names referring to Christ expected by all to come. Many shall call themselves by these names, claim to be Christ and deceive many.
The Maitreya, who we represent, however, did not call himself by these names. He was given these names. Those who call themselves by these names fulfill the above prophecy.
Maitreya who we represent surely is not the anti-Christ, he is Christ.
In truth, in order to know what is anti-Christ, you have to know what Christ is. How many people know The Christ? Christ is unity and anti-Christ is the illusion of separation. Maitreya is not anti-Christ. He is Christus (Christ-us). Anti-Christs are those who separate humans from humans and bring all kinds of suffering to man. Anti-Christs are those who have brought the world to the brink of disaster. Anti-Christ is the same as Maya.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.