Topic-icon new site

More
16 years 9 months ago #4467 by mulAtto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 9 months ago #4473 by Fukidol
Thats a nice site mullato..............how long has it been around?

More
16 years 9 months ago #4474 by Fukidol
Just want to know.................Is mullato sort of a coloquial for mixed people in the U.S.A.

More
16 years 8 months ago #4481 by CritiKill
Yes, Mulatto is a term used to describe people of mixed race, but in my books, it's a pretty derogatory term. Mulatto which is derived from the English term "mule" is often used in Spanish/Portuguese speaking countries to describe people of mixed race. A mule, is the hybrid, sterile offspring of a male donkey and a female horse.

Based on this, I find the term "mulatto" rather offensive.

Being Bruinou does come with a fair degree of social-impotence, but we're definitely not sterile :-)

More
16 years 8 months ago #4490 by Fukidol
We should let them use our term "Bruinou"................I'm gonna keep on going to that site to reach other to the fellow brothers and sisters .Hopefully they won't make a drug topic in the forum the main topic that everyone keeps f%$#n putting replies in .Before you know it we'll have more scripts than flippin Seinfeld.

More
16 years 8 months ago #4494 by lester
It's a good site as far as functionality, feel and graphics but still very new and not many members. Went to post something there, trying to convert the people.