Topic-icon What's love got 2 do with it.....

More
16 years 8 months ago #4566 by DuranO
Eish my broe you sound like you've been stung fcking bad. you kow what they say about woman......... "beautiful to LOVE but dangerous to TRUST". its obvious that you shouldnt have been with that chick in the first place. i've been with my chick for 6 years now. do i trust her completely... yes but it wasn't always like that. i guess that i'm one of the lucky ones. if truth be told... love is over-rated. truth is..... you only need to be with someone you really comfortable with. fcuk having the most gorgeous woman.... she'll probably turn out to be a slut anyway because all the ou's will be chasing her ass.i believe that there are early signs in a relationship to tell you whether or not that person is for you. you just have to remove the blinkers and look hard enough. its very rare to find a woman who isnt a gold digger (and ladies i know you hate the term but if you'll look deep inside u know most of you are).

i'll give you an example.... i have this friend who is average looking and has an average job. when he bought a car (and believe me it was nothing fancy) its like there was a magic wand raised over his head. he became the man and i couldnt get y. all i knew was that there were hot chicks in this dudes car.

you see beautiful woman everyday with ugly fcking ou's and i wonder what the f*ck is she thinking. maybe he has good ways and a good heart. F*CK THAT YOU GOLD DIGGER. i've seen average looking chicks driving top cars that can snub you for no reason (and i'm good looking) and it makes me think. i believe that there is somebody for everyone but fcuk love has fcuk-all to do with it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #4567 by Babyjuice
WELL EISH: BEEN THERE DONE THERE AND GOT OVER IT.

MOST GUYS I DATED WHERE PLAYARS AND WHAT ABOUT IT IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE THINGS. MY EX BOYFRIEND RIPPED MY HEART APART AND GUESS WHAT I PICKED IT UP AND MOVED ON, NOW I GOT SOMEONE WHO REALLY FEELS DEEPLY FOR ME AND IF HE MESSES ME AT THE END HIS LOSS CAUSE HE AINT GONNA FIND ANOTHER WOMEN LIKE ME........AND I WILL FIND BETTER OUT THERE. JUST BECAUSE MY HEART WAS BROKEN A FEW TIMES DOES NOT MEAN I'M GIVING UP ON LOVE HELL NO.....

GOLD DIGGING SHIT AINT FOR ME ANYWAY...........

More
16 years 8 months ago #4569 by meecegirl
As someone who believes that LOVE conquers all…noo noo nooo…not just believes but truly and honestly Knows with all of my soul that LOVE conquers all, I say that the only reason you have not felt the real supremacy of LOVE is because of you been in your own way!!! You are your greatest enemy, You are the one who is blocking the passageway for Love to come unconditionally and abundantly into your life.

You see first you gotsta love yourself before stepping out the door and trying to do rite by the others. Yip you might come across a “few wrong people” first but I think that each has a lesson that you needed to learn, learn it and move on….dont stop stunned and just give up…Like they say…It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved….(Amen to that).

“EISH”, maaaann u are contaminating love with your negativeness before it even knocked on your door, as though you are predicting your own future sweety that love isn’t gonna work for you. My only suggestion is that you change the way you think….and as Foxxy said all those other things that mask themselves as love ARE NOT…all those conditions….ARE NOT LOVE….My mother always told me , “ To stand for something or you’ll fall for everything”…I am proud to say that I stand for unconditional LOVE, not to just give only cause I wanna receive but because when I give my inner being rejoices with happiness in ways you cant imagine.

Love does not consist of gazing at each other but looking in the same direction – Antonne de Saint Expurey.

:kiss: :P :kiss:

More
16 years 8 months ago #4570 by nazT
It's pretty obvious that everybody who has posted something on this subject has been hurt. I like babyjuice's attitude because she realises that shit is gonna happen to you and you have move on. Personally I feel that having your heart broken is a good thing. It makes you stronger and it stands you in good stead the next time around. People come into your life for a reason and once they have served their purpose, they move on or you do. We must appreciate everybody that touches our lives, even if they end up leaving and hurting you in the process. At least you can say - I LEARNT SOMETHING FROM THAT RELATIONSHIP, BE IT GOOD OR BAD!!!!

I have to add that love does exist and I say this because I have seen it. My parent have been married for 31 years and they will be the first to tell you that it is not all a bed of roses but there is so much more to it. It is about compromising and making the the other person happy as well. That is, without compromising your character, beliefs and values and you wouldn't have to because some1 who loves you will respect that and probably have the same set of values as you do.

The point is that there is no point in being so mad at love. The day you find what are looking for, you will know. I haven't found it yet but I look forward to the day I can look to the future with my life partner and SMILE.:)

More
16 years 8 months ago #4571 by TUGGA
THE WHOLE THING STARTED WITH LUST....LIKE I'M LUSTING FOR YOU .... THEN SOME POET CHANGED TO LOVE...SERIOUS I'M NOT LYING...THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LOVE...THAT IS FOR BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL...AND EVEN THERE THEY CONFUSE LOVE WITH LUST HE HE HE.....

ME I HOPE I FIND A LADY WHO CAN SWEEP ME OF MY FEET UNTIL THEN I DONT REALLY BELIEVE IN THE WHOLE THING CALLED LOVE...

JUST MY OPINION!!!