Topic-icon simple q

More
14 years 1 month ago #71244 by Keiron
I wanna know sum' sum sharp ...is there a certain age at which you can stop showing off the size of your jonny by rapping about isht you neva aquired, diss the next person about stupid things like the size o'their ears,head or nose or yes (it does happen) how kroes their hair is.
In short how old is too old to still be listening to rap and gwarra-ing each other and basically acting a lill' kinderagtig ..
when do you sart acting like a man and not a 5 yr old boy when do you stop being a child and earn up to be a man ....

reason : my 40 yr old brother in law still listens to rap , fights with his 10 yr old stepson about who gets to ride the 4 wheeler and still gwarra's his friends and it's kinda stupid acting and foolish

Just my twobob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #71258 by Munky
Ay dude ...

Theres a difference between having the inner chil in you and being childish ...

Shlong size ... nah , that should end in high school!!

As for gwarraing ... I learnt alot of good jokes from the elderly :D

But theres always a thin line between joking , and insults...

thats my token
G'

More
14 years 1 month ago #71971 by ezy
The world is made up of all kinds.It can only bother you if you let it.Like a spoilt child who seeks attention, if you ignore they learn to stop bawling.

eeZy
Vini Vidi Vici;)

More
14 years 1 month ago #71974 by Trivium
Hey I agree and disagree with you Kir.

I do agree that comparing sizes of sensitive parts is VERY immature. As well as fighting over who gets to ride the 4 wheeler next etc. That I do agree with.

BUT

Not all rap is dissing, it's about real life experiences and some of that will actually relate to people. I'm heavy metal fan for instance...I can be 40 and still enjoy the messages...Not every single thing about rock is to rebel like they had in the 1960s. It actually does have a message and relation and that's why I love it. Same goes for rap/hip hop/rnb etc.

You can't judge on that.

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #204465 by johhn
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by johhn.