Topic-icon Meeting Justice

More
16 years 8 months ago #7993 by Imraan
"Hello dear lady. A lovely evening is it not? Forgive me for intruding. Perhaps you were intending to take a stroll. Perhaps you were merely enjoying the view. No matter, I thought it was time we had a little chat, you and I."

"Ahh... I was forgetting that we were not properly introduced. I do not have a name but you can call me Imraan. Madam Justice this is Imraan. Imraan this is madam justice. There now we know each other. Actually, I have been a fan of yours for quite some time. Oh, I know that you thinking that I have a crush on you, an adolescent infatuation.
I beg your pardon Madam .It is not like that. I've long admired you...albeit from a distance. I used to stare at you when I was a child. I used to ask my father who you were and he said your name was Justice and how pretty you were.
Please don't think it's physical. I know you not that sort of girl. No, I loved you as a person. As an ideal.
That was a long time ago. I'm afraid there is someone else now...
I have not betrayed you, and no she is not some harlot or hussy with painted lips and a knowing smile.
It was actually you that drove me to her arms! Aha that surprised you, didn't it. You thought I did not know about your little fling. But I do. I know everything. Frankly I wasn't surprised when I found out. You always did have an eye for a man in uniform. You a liar , a slut a whore.
Well well. So you stand revealed at last. You are no longer my justice. You are his justice now. You have bedded another.Well two can play that game.

You dare ask me who she is and what her name is? Well her name is Anarchy. She has taught me more as a mistressthan you ever did!
She has taught me that Justice is meaningless without freedom. She is honest. She makes no promisesand breaks none like you, Jezebel.
I used to wonder why you could never look me in the eye. Now I know.
So goodbye dear lady justice. I would be saddened by our parting even now, save that you are no longer the woman I once loved. Here is a small gift. I will leave it at your feet" Kaaaaboooom (Bomb blows her up...

The flames of freedom. How lovely. How just. Ahh my precious Anarchy. O beauty till now I never knew thee.<br><br>Post edited by: Imraan, at: 2006/02/02 07:36

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #7998 by Imraan
Explanations....
I had a vivid dream. I was talking to a statue symbolising Justice, at the top of a building on a chilly, cold, dark and rancid night. It was just beginning to rain and I was on the roof garden.
Had to type fast so excuse the grammatical errors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.