Topic-icon CHICKS'S OBSESSION WITH OUENS WITH CARS

More
16 years 8 months ago #8070 by RZB
YES THIS AMAAAAAAZING PHENOMENA HAS A LOT OF GUYS TOTTALY BAFFLED BOTH THE CAR AND THE BUS ARE FORMS OF TRANSPORT ARENT THEY ?? SO WHAT'S THE ISH LADY'S
A GUY WITH A CAR AND A GUY WITH FOOTERBIKES ARE STILL GUYS ARENT THEY ????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #8075 by Fukidol
I think fair is fair.........no Ou wants a stekkie thats out of shape ,so stekkies are allowed to have their preferences .

Even though I don't have wheels I don't mind that at all , I admire it because it shows a woman that knows what she want sout of life
but when I get a car.................they musn't think that I'm FOR KEEPSB)

More
16 years 8 months ago #8077 by Claudelle
claudelle gives fukidol a high five!

although a man's transportation doesnt impress me, i gotta agree with fukidol.
why is it that if a women likes a man with a nice car, she gets classed as a gold-digger, or something worse? yet men have their preferances, and thats OK?
naaaaah man. whats good for the goose is good for the gander!
if you have preferances, dont judge someone else's preferances!
JOH!

More
16 years 8 months ago #8078 by 2PHLY
Remember that song ..."I don't want no scrub ...sitting on the passengers seat of his best friends ride ...blah blah blah"

The song is a sad reflection of how so many women -but not all- have become so ridiculously materialistic that if they find a Handsome good man who so happens to be without a ride ...the friends choon her "Kick his ass to the curb!"

Few months back I was watching some teenage programme on TV where teenagers can go on air and tell the whole of SA about the challenges they face with their partners/boyfriends/girlfriends/snyping-buddies ...and they have this panel of 'experts' who give solutions.

A bruin cherry was from CT came on the show. She had a 'BIG' problem with her matric boyfriend --yes you guessed right ...he was a scrub ...in matric! ...and she wanted to get rid of him for a guy with a ride ...and how all her other matric friends had boyfriends with RIDES!
Such Bull-sheep! ...and the panel of 'experts' had to help her reassess her values and priorities and eventually decided to 'keep' hi.

I thought to myself --by the time she reaches 25, I wonder what car an outie will need to have before she could date him??????

Perhaps some Ladies can add some light to this subject coz I know some ou's who had no ride ...and no luck ...but when the wheels came, the same cherries who never knew him were all over him...

...whassup with that?<br><br>Post edited by: 2PHLY, at: 2006/02/02 10:58

More
16 years 8 months ago #8082 by Fukidol
Eish..................its a STORY!!!!!!