Topic-icon Ronaldo v.s Torres

More
12 years 2 months ago #107865 by Mr. LSG
ne lampard!
who`s the top goal scorer in the Priemer league
and second in the Champions?

Ronaldo!!!!!!!11
Give the boy credit his the best at the moment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #107870 by Mr. LSG
all i can say is that the young guys are doing it in the priemer league. Cole, Torres, Ronaldo, Fabregas,
Wilcot, Lennon,
i`m not taking anything away from Kaka, Messi & etc. in the rest of europe!

More
6 months 2 weeks ago - 6 months 2 weeks ago #204211 by rtiiosl

Lampard wrote: sorry but i didnt read through this long essay, but How does one compare two professionals as to who the better one is?? Please asnwer this Q??

Hey. An essay service helps students meet deadlines and submit their work on time. Various companies provide individual essay writing services to students internationally, and all of them claim to be the best among similar services, but in fact only an experienced and time-tested company can qualify for orders. This is because not all companies have enough good authors. Can I trust this company https://ozziessay.com.au/ ? Do experienced writers work there or not?
Last Edit: 6 months 2 weeks ago by rtiiosl.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #204270 by rtiiosl
Hey guys, using the essay on order service and assignment help for Australian students is not a problem these days. Internet, message boards, acquaintances, freelancers, agencies AU.Assigncode.com , pole announcements, banners ... Finding an artist is not a problem, but the quality of your work and the fact of its implementation will depend on where and from whom to order the service. Yep