Topic-icon Champions league Draw

More
11 years 1 month ago #199068 by The South African
I understand what you guys are saying and your points are valid, but you obviously don't get what I am saying, so its cool.

I am the man you do not want to see or why settle for a burger when you have steak at home.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #199328 by The South African
Looks like another year for an early exit for the Arsenal as they drew Barcelona, then again, miracles do happen, maybe you should pray for one Gnarls.

I am the man you do not want to see or why settle for a burger when you have steak at home.

More
11 years 1 month ago #199332 by Gnarls
Miracles?

:D

You sipping on they hype again.

"This is not some mission impossible," Fabregas said. "We can win this. Barcelona are not unbeatable. If they were invincible, they would win the Champions League every year.

"Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool have knocked them out in recent years. Maybe it's our turn now - and why not?

"If we want to be champions of Europe, we have to be able to beat anyone and everyone - and that includes Barca."

linky

More
11 years 1 month ago #199334 by The South African
Well, nobody could accuse you or him of being naive, now could they?

More
11 years 1 month ago #199336 by jaydee26
Gnarls wrote:

Miracles?

"This is not some mission impossible," Fabregas said. "We can win this. Barcelona are not unbeatable. If they were invincible, they would win the Champions League every year.

"Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool have knocked them out in recent years. Maybe it's our turn now - and why not?

"If we want to be champions of Europe, we have to be able to beat anyone and everyone - and that includes Barca."

linky

Gnarls, u know I call it like I see it but neither Cesc nor Arsene sound really convinced that they can stop Barca.

I admit that Barca are not impossible to beat and but are only human but if they keep up playing the way they do, NO team will stop them from claiming that crown.

The greatest danger Barca poses is that they are not dependent on only one or two players for a result, that Blaugrana is an attacking machine with the goal danger coming from everywhere on the pitch.

Add in the fact that they keep the ball for LONG spells and attack like hyenas when they chasing it and dont allow space while stealing space for themselves at the same time and Barca gets awfully close to PERFECTION.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #199337 by Gnarls
jaydee26 wrote:

Gnarls wrote:

Miracles?

linky

Gnarls, u know I call it like I see it but neither Cesc nor Arsene sound really convinced that they can stop Barca.

I admit that Barca are not impossible to beat and but are only human but if they keep up playing the way they do, NO team will stop them from claiming that crown.

The greatest danger Barca poses is that they are not dependent on only one or two players for a result, that Blaugrana is an attacking machine with the goal danger coming from everywhere on the pitch.

Add in the fact that they keep the ball for LONG spells and attack like hyenas when they chasing it and dont allow space while stealing space for themselves at the same time and Barca gets awfully close to PERFECTION.

But Mourinho's Inter shut that shit down. Plus, we held them to a draw last season and Hercules beat them at the Camp Poo.

Last Edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gnarls. Reason: the Gnarls has edited.

More
11 years 1 month ago #199338 by The South African
They can be beaten, by Spurs or Chelsea maybe, but by Barca lite, I sincerely doubt it, you guys play the same style of soccer, obviously the gooners a much more primitive version of course.

More
11 years 1 month ago #199339 by Gnarls
^Keep writing us off.

More
11 years 1 month ago #199340 by The South African
Well, just to let you know, I really hope you guys knock them out, so I will be shouting for you guys.

More
11 years 1 month ago #199346 by Shakes Van Eldos
Ja early exit vir anners....

More
11 years 1 month ago #199350 by Sentient One
Im surprised that Madrid is still involved

More
11 years 1 month ago #199352 by Gnarls
Sentient One wrote:

Im surprised that Madrid is still involved

Why?

More
11 years 1 month ago #199353 by Sentient One
for the past few seasons they have established a trend of dropping out round about this time of the competition

More
11 years 1 month ago #199355 by Gnarls
^They do have 'the special one.'

More
11 years 1 month ago #199356 by jaydee26
Sentient One wrote:

for the past few seasons they have established a trend of dropping out round about this time of the competition

Not round robin, normally the torunament ends for them in the last 16. And all is not well @ the Bernabeu already, reports indicating Valdano and Mourinho on collision course

More
11 years 1 month ago #199357 by The South African
I actually think it might be a RM/Barca final, but I hope I am wrong.

More
11 years 1 month ago #199360 by jaydee26
Gnarls wrote:

The special one is already fighting and we know with him it is his way or he goes away.

More
11 years 1 month ago #199361 by Gnarls
jaydee26 wrote:

Gnarls wrote:

The special one is already fighting and we know with him it is his way or he goes away.

This is the weakness of the the Spanish clubs mate, politics. That and the fact that they asses is broke. They'd be right tits to let Mourinho go but then we know that already.

;)

More
8 years 9 months ago #200479 by The South African
What a cracker that Dortmund/Malaga game was last night, 2 goals in extra time, hectic! Pity both teams scored offside goals, but its one of those things. Beautiful Barca must be careful tonight!

More
8 years 9 months ago #200488 by Shakesvaneldos
Ja laat ons rather ball praat…..last outing toe almal bid om te sê dit is the end vir Barca en toe wys hulle almal hulle is nog steeds Beautiful Barca……en in fine style nogals met een helse pakslae wat hulle uit ge-dish het.

Vanaand is no different.