Topic-icon dating Someone

More
11 years 4 months ago #182720 by zulugirl
A different height to you

Have you noticed how the guy is traditionally taller?

Girls, have you ever/would you date a guy shorter than you?

And guys, do you mind dating a girl taller than you?

Jes asking :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #182723 by Jooky
Benifits of the guy being shotter is that his face always being smothered in her boobs when hugging...LOL.

There's nothing wrong with a lady being slightly taller and always able to "look down on me"...but no way if she has to strech down to kiss or hug me!!! The norm is that the guy is taller....and for reasons such as always being able to get his arms around & squeeze his lady even if she's a little plump & control/guide her body whilst making love.

More
11 years 4 months ago #182725 by tessie
I think Ill leave this thread for girls who are not so vertically challenged as I....cause goodness, if his any shorter than me, well than I may be charged with craddle snatching a 10 year old. :P :ohmy: :dry:

More
11 years 4 months ago #182726 by devilishes
I would perhaps settle for same height (in my heels), but i like to feel protected and i somehow dont get that feeling if im looking down at the dude.

More
11 years 4 months ago #182729 by The South African
I don't mind, I am actually bad luck in this scenario, cos I have always wanted to date a petite/short woman, with no luck and considering that I am 6 foot(1.8m) tall, I am really bad luck! I always end up with tall ladies, maybe my height intimidates the petite ones, I don't know! Ladies taller than me though are few, but if it so happens, no biggy, I don't suffer from Tom Cruise syndrome luckily(forcing the poor kittens to wear flat shoes nogal)

I am the man you do not want to see or why settle for a burger when you have steak at home.

More
11 years 4 months ago #182735 by riggz
don mind tall, but not taller den me, defeats da purpose of making sure she feels protected wen in ya arms xseB)

More
11 years 4 months ago #182739 by Papish
well if you guys must know, i suffer from the gorge clooney syndrome. The ladies cant just leave me alone. LOL :) :)
All the ladies i date seem to be just right but there are a few though now that i think about it, lol, that are often taller and stronger but i still manage to get get them on there... :) :) :) LOL

More
11 years 4 months ago #182742 by tonig12
I am average and that is 1.75555 meters. I have only dated women shorter but it’s purely coincidental!
Heels make up in difference but I prefer shorter female … kissing is just better (as it make me feel taller which I am not!).
I am not put off by taller women as I have never dated anyone taller than myself.

More
11 years 4 months ago #182751 by Jooky
Haai...haai...haai...tall women rock just as much as average or short, tall ones with great legs, short one with great bootys...average ones with grreat bodies....they all ROCK!

More
11 years 4 months ago #182753 by jaydee26
riggz wrote:

don mind tall, but not taller den me, defeats da purpose of making sure she feels protected wen in ya arms xseB)

Maak dit eintlik saak wie is lank en wie is kort, want.........................

By die kooi is almal one length

Finish en klaar

More
11 years 4 months ago #182769 by Jooky
Ja ne by die kookie is almal die selfde height.....would be sad if a guy is unable to kiss & have it in @ the same time.:laugh:

More
11 years 4 months ago #182773 by The South African
and they say men cant multitask hey jooky!

I am the man you do not want to see or why settle for a burger when you have steak at home.

More
11 years 4 months ago #182777 by Gemini_01
Lol.... Growing up there was a couple in our church and the husband was way shorter thatn the wife. I vowed never to date a guy shorter than me... My husband is an inche and a bit taller than me... justt how I like it.. :blush:

More
11 years 4 months ago #182783 by Jooky
The South African wrote:

and they say men cant multitask hey jooky!

Gaan jy South African...a short guy could wear highheels to kiss & at the sme time be in his taller lady!!! how's that for multitasking my friend.

More
11 years 4 months ago #182793 by Girl4Pmb
zulugirl wrote:

A different height to you

Have you noticed how the guy is traditionally taller?

Girls, have you ever/would you date a guy shorter than you?

And guys, do you mind dating a girl taller than you?

Jes asking :)

Yeah, in most relationships guys are always taller than females. I'm not sure if it's because guys in general are taller or if it has to do with preference.

I don't have anything against short guys and will date one. A short guy can still make females feel safe & secure...

More
11 years 4 months ago #182800 by riggz
jaydee26 wrote:

riggz wrote:

Maak dit eintlik saak wie is lank en wie is kort, want.........................

By die kooi is almal one length

Finish en klaar

waarheid my ou, maar jy kan jou indink as die meddie se bene langer is & sy wrap hulle so om die djita, gan mos hom bors kas stukkend druk :laugh:

More
1 month 1 week ago #204305 by rtiiosl
I really like Paul Bockus. One guy from thaiwomen.dating/ told me about him. Bockus also had a hand in the French "new cuisine." Foreign encyclopedias define the basic principles of the “new cuisine” as the freshest products, the emphasis on the natural taste of ingredients, the elegant simplicity of recipes, the rejection of heavy sauces.