Topic-icon Smokers...

More
13 years 7 months ago #22987 by Fryingpanwarrior
Just wondering... why do smokers always open their car-windows when they wanna light-up while driving?

It's either:
1: They like fresh air...
2: They try to keep their cars "lilly-of-the-valley fresh...
3: They're aware of the dangers of second-hand smoke...

Can any smoker tell me?

ps. When I become president someday, I'll lobby to make cigarette-butts made of some protein-based substance, so the bums pick them up can eat them instead of smoking them... win-win situation for all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #22989 by Tsung
Have you ever heard that song Smoke gets In Your eyes. Well thats the only reason why guys who smoke open their window when they do smoke. Happily for me I've given up that filthy habit 10 years ago. You'll Never realise just how filthy a habit it is till you give it up.

With the protein effort you've got my vote dude

More
13 years 7 months ago #22991 by Jazz22
FPW...I would say yes to all 3...smoking is one habit I wish I could give up. Have tried time & time again but life is a b!tch

By the way, you got my vote:)

More
13 years 7 months ago #22993 by Jazz22
Tsung wrote:

Have you ever heard that song Smoke gets In Your eyes.

LOL @ Tsung...

More
13 years 7 months ago #22995 by lester
I gave it up about 4 years ago for health reasons and had it not been for health reasons I would have most probably not been able to do it.

I think you hit the nail on the head FPW about those reasons

More
13 years 7 months ago #22996 by lonelypixel
Ooh...ooh....ooh....ooh...

Nothing more irritating than the dreaded "flickers" flicking their ciggies out the window...

If only I had on of those James Bond cabbies with the missiles in the headlights...TJOH!!!!

Whoop theere it is!!!!:evil:

More
13 years 7 months ago #22998 by $Force
At first I thought you were tjooning 'bout those braai things people smoke food in.
Ja seriously, I have tried giving up and now have only managed to smoke less.( I'm talking 'bout ciggies, not the braai thingy)

A few weeks a go I put a chommie out of my car for flicking a cigarette butt out the window. I did eventually let him back in the car and I think he understands that flicking cigarette butts out windows is a major cause of veld fires.

What you mean throwing away protien. Why not let the smoker eat the damn thing himself. That would get rid of the idea that smoking kerbs weightgain and helps weightloss.

Even as a smoker I do admit cigarette butts are an environmetal problem seeing that they aren't exactly 100% bio-degradeable.

Wag, ek smaak nou vir rook.
:S

Post edited by: $force, at: 2006/08/15 14:51<br><br>Post edited by: $force, at: 2006/08/15 14:54

More
13 years 7 months ago #22999 by Angelj
Nothing worse than an ex smoker is there, the secret is you must want to quit to quit, once you tell yourself you are going to do it the rest is actually history.

The dilema I have is when your teenager starts how do you know and how do you deal with it without causing rebellion etc. That's life huh so much easier when your parents had to deal with us as teenagers but when the roles are reversed you think twice of your actions, because you need to lead by example.

I just told my son to do a search on google on the effects of smoking, in case he decided to take up the filthy habit to know what he would be doing to his body, amazing what a picture or two can do to the mind!

More
13 years 7 months ago #23000 by MissDynamite

Have you ever heard that song Smoke gets In Your eyes.

Miss Dinah Washington aka MissD artist of this song, one of my all time favourites
LOL........Tsung is right on the money and so is FPW

sounds more like a group session here.....while here I go

HI MY NAME MISSD AND I'M A SMOKER

yes it's even more nastier for a girl to do it, friggen guys
always see you as some bad-girl rebellion type!

It's hard, damn friggen hard, but there is nothing to substitute this nasty habit.....I guess I'm addicted to being
addicted to something

More
13 years 7 months ago #23003 by Fryingpanwarrior
Ahem!

My name is FPW and I smoke when drunk. It's been 4 days since my last ciggie...

eish.

More
13 years 7 months ago #23006 by JXK
Hi My name is JXK and Im a smokeazolic...<<<Your Q..Hello JXK>>>

Well its been 1 year and 4 months since my last butt,and I am happy to say I still miss it each and every friggin day...I think about it all the time,love the way it felt in my hands,loved the way it smelled,loved every friggin thing about it...but yah,had to make a choice and it was health and all the other stuff that was not so nice and called it quits...

Wont go back but boy do I miss you my beloved...:S

More
13 years 7 months ago #23010 by icecream
hi my name is icecream and i am a smoker, i only started smoking when i was finished with high school and college, i love smoking cigarettes the other is nice on a very odd occasion, i can stop smoking but i cant stop something that i like i mean really now, yes i am killing myself softly, but hey we all going to die sooner or later guess me it will just be sooner, hey maybe i will go to thug mansion when i die, just joking.

anyways my thoughts on my bad habit is i like it i can stop it but why stop something that i like even if i am going to suffer in the long run with it, eish but then again guys i have an uncle who was a chain smoker and he had to have his thingy by his throat removed and has a pipe there all because of smoking guys so i think it is better that we all just stop its not nice and you suffer as you dont have a voice anymore.

that is something to seriously think about, eish will i die sooner coz i smoke courtleigh i wonder maybe i should just smoke that No 1 cigarette its called something something NO1.

well guys dont mind me just full of krap today.

More
13 years 7 months ago #23026 by Girl4Pmb
seriously though...what is up with the smoking after sex? I haven't figured that one out...

More
13 years 7 months ago #23034 by lonelypixel
Ummmm...wouldn't that depend on what exacly IS smoking? hehe...:P

More
13 years 7 months ago #23036 by Fryingpanwarrior
girl4pmb wrote:

seriously though...what is up with the smoking after sex? I haven't figured that one out...

YOH! Don't get me started on that one! U remember the old shmoking advert "After action, satisfaction"? They couldn't have put it better! After a good romp, or after a really good meal... You know those Sunday afternoon meals where you auntie makes the kind of food that cost her more than the annual budget of Malawi... After that chow, peeps go off for a Sunday afternoon snooze... me, I just go buy me a single ghwaai at the Petrol station, and enjoy...

Same for after sheksh... That ghwaai sommer heightens that calm feeling of contentedness...

But I get angry when I wanna light up after sheksh, and the cherrie hates smoking! YOH! Dan laain ek sommer ones!

More
13 years 7 months ago #23043 by Jericho
My last ciggy was July 9th. It wasn't that hard to give up. I'd never been a proper smoker. I could go days and weeks and months without it. Usually would smoke when I was with friends or drinking or soemthing. The funny thing is it wasn't even all that satisfying to me. I hated the smell of it... the taste of it when I reached a certain number and I hated the smell of it on my clothes and my hair. I'm not quite sure why I smoked.

Maybe because I'm a weakling who gave in to the negative effects of peer pressure. Who knows. Sometimes I loved it. Sometimes I craved it... but I've never craved more than two. They were great for cramps... I remember that.

Now I can't stand the taste of it or the smell of it. Its like 'oooh cigarettes... *upchuck*'

So yeah... that party's over...

As for the open windows - just coz you wanna inhale it, doesn't mean you wanna wallow in it like a pig in mud.

More
13 years 7 months ago #23054 by icecream
PMB, THATS IS A GOOD QUESTION, I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER TO THAT, BUT ITS LIKE WHEN YOU EAT AS WELL YOU WISH FOR A CIGARETTE WELL I KNOW I DO AND IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU WAKE UP THATS THE FIRST THING YOU GET, EISH I HAD A CHAP THAT DIDNT SMOKE AND WHEN I WAS BY HIS PLACE IT WAS TORTURE COULDNT SMOKE AT ALL AND AFTER DOING THE DEED YOU REALLY WANT TO BUT TO GO DOWNSTAIRS AND STAND BY THE WINDOW TRYING TO BLOW OUT ALL THE SMOKE OUT THE WINDOW IS REAL TORTURE.

More
13 years 7 months ago #23481 by Platinum
Hi My Name is Platty :whistle:

I am a smoker for ??... geesh, cant even remember how long. D@MN , years hey

I take out my smoke's , light one. Open the window because I mean , it need to get out.... when done with that quite enjoyable smoke. I tose it out of my car window and drive on. (cant dirty my car now , CAN I ) and I mean a stompie smell's ...
Oh when I drink, I smoke it up hey....Geesh Dan proe so gwaai darem LEKKER !!!

What I hate is people asking me when am I gonna STOP SMOKING !!! I got a personality that, nothing controlls me , I controll it !!
So if I wanted to stop I will, DONT YOU THINK ???...My maximum smokes a day is 3 (when i dont drink)
But my lungs dont get that PUMPING EFFECT...NOOIT

as for the fact that its not nice for a girl to smoke ???
EXCUSE ME THEN WHY YOU LOOKING AT ME ???
and if a guy dont like me smoking , who says I LIKE YOU ??? :pinch:

OH A GWAAI AFTER SEX.......guyz this is a tip
GOOD SEX - we smoke
BAD SEX - we lay there thinking :blink: and that ??? (no smoking) bad sign !!!

Actually I am a very funny smoker...
- I dont smoke in my own place...
- Osso dont smoke alot in my car and dont allow anyone to smoke in my car
- My hair never smell's like smoke
- Came out of treatment and SMOKED ..lol

I osso find that NONE smokers always COMPLAIN !!!

Geesh try smoking , it close's the hole in the face

:woohoo:

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #204268 by rtiiosl
Hello.
Guys, I have a rather powerful device - Evic VT, which gives a lot of steam by my standards, so I just can’t steam a strong slurry (constantly grabbing overdoses - checked)) Advise me which cartridge with CBD fluids is better to buy? Maybe I should pay attention to this store knockoutcbd.com/cbd-product-category/cbd-vape-juices/ with vape juices? What can you say about this?
Thank you in advance for your invaluable advice.
Thanks.