Topic-icon MILLENIUM DATING

More
14 years 9 months ago #3154 by CMB
What is MILLENIUM DATING? I've been reading most of the topics in the forum and the one about moving in together hit a nerve, why you might ask? Well as a millenium chic, Im not so 80's, i also believe that you should do what feels right and makes you happy, forget what your grandmother told you because times have changed and us woman now have a say, we have the right to vote, the right to any profession we choose, the freedom of speech and ultimatley the right to earn as much cash as our counter parts. We have the rights thats our fore sistas did not have!!!! Now I might be a bit old fashioned because I believe that a man should still court a lady, nowadays it seems as if our men are OK with getting their milk for free. Relationships have become the norm, in this one, out that one, who cares, you miss this one, you catch the next, come on guys, thats why aids is spreading, thats why we have such a high divorce rate, a high teenage pregnancy rate, because commitment means nothing....... How can you make a statement such as "Im living with him but I dont want to marry him" BULLSHIT........Unless its convienent, when you live with someone it should be for the right reasons, because you love each other and eventually want to spend the rest of your natural life together, if you have no itention of getting married, BLY BY JOU MA SE HUIS!!!!!! To end, I wish we would take this dating thing seriously because we only end up hurting ourselves.....

Take that into consideration the next time you decide to fuc around.......

B) CMB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #3157 by Fukidol
Like you said ,why listen to your grandmother because times have changed woman can do whatever and this then has a ripple effect on everything else in life,so why not do whatever you feel?

More
14 years 6 months ago #12467 by CMB
Eish.......

More
14 years 6 months ago #12473 by Claudelle
you know, stuff like this just doesnt make sence to me.
how can you say that you are a "millenium chic" who thinks we should forget what our grandmothers taught us about being a women, YET you contradict yourself by saying that you still believe a man should court a women. now this doesnt make sence at all. you dont believe in the way they did things back in the day, JUST when it suits you!
haaibo!
you just pick out certain parts of the old school ways, that you can deal with, and disreguard the rest. no man.
i need someone to explain that to me.
cause to me, its like saying, i am a christian, but only on sundays! or i follow the ten commandements, except number 2 and number 7.

EXPLAIN PLEASE!<br><br>Post edited by: claudelle, at: 2006/03/12 13:41

More
14 years 6 months ago #12557 by EyeofaTiger
My opinion is simple with regards of staying together:

You need to take a Test drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
14 years 6 months ago #12635 by bhekza
in the loction we have avery simple name for it VAT EN SIT if she works on your nerves remind that you not married and she can laeve anytime .........JY VATTIE KAKIE B) B)

More
14 years 6 months ago #12638 by Fukidol
Claudelle wrote:

cause to me, its like saying, i follow the ten commandements, except number 2 and number 7.

hahahahaha thats a good one .

More
14 years 6 months ago #12640 by Umfaan
Thees is a masseeve problem in our societee...

You see, way back in the day, when our parents used to dream in black and white, your fatha would veeseet your motha weeth 2 theengs...a flowas and a chocoleet. Nowadays, we go veeseet the gelfrend weeth a botteel and a condom.

I theenk womeeen today is leebeerateed, not that umfaan has anytheeng against the leebarasheen, but womans today they have a freedom that is strong. What that meens is that we as the guy, we must pull up our socks and be romanteec and we must wek to keep the womeen by us.
Is nie weer by the times when jou ma seet by die huis and kyk agter jou en jou pa hy werk. Nowdays the wooman she make maningi moneys and also sy dra hom nie weer die sket, maar die broek....

So..my teeps to make everybody happy is to fokas on your woman. Make shure u wash at least once a day and do not fart in thee bed. Also, show her she is apreeciateed and loved, becoz at thee end of the day...u as the man, jy is die lucky eene!

Oh ja...and also...buy him the flowas..Not the snowflake, but the Rozees

More
14 years 6 months ago #12656 by ladylea
umfaan its like you say bro.. hahahahahaha:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[img size=150]:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More
14 years 6 months ago #12696 by brownsugar
I agree with Umfaan... But...

I also believe that women should becareful when it comes to power and independence...
Being independant is great for a lady... but when in a relationship it could be a bit of a problem.. I have always believed that i can do anything i put my mind to and that i didn't need a man to help out..and it's because of this,that Man feel left out when it comes to matters that he would like to assist with..

Ladies it has always been Men wearing the pants... But things have changed yes.. But remember that it was man who was created first and not women...
I'm not saying that we second best.. but we here to offer support, love, kindess, gentleness, understanding etc.. Not to show each other up..

I know I'm totally off the topic... But had to share my 2 sense...

More
14 years 6 months ago #12697 by Tameeee
These days it seems some guys are a little threatened by women...

Cos women seem to have BIGGER BALLS than some guys... hahahahaha!!

Me... I am very independant and rely on No One or No man for anything.. If i need something I get it my DamnSelf...

My ex was very threatened by me..
In terms of: I was able to do things on my own..go out on my own.. walk into a crowd and get along with everyone.. I was noticed and he wasn't..(people actually thought i was on my own half the time... used to get guys coming to chat me up in front of him... ripper)

So I feel in this New Generation... A man is only needed on a temporary basis! Depending on what is needed at that time!
ie.. Vulnerable=Need to be held all nite.. or Horny=Need a good Dust.. (therefore when u done go home! hehehehe)

Sorry thats my View!

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #204314 by rtiiosl
The type of relations and dominance within it greatly depends on culture. In some countries, women like to be fully dependable on men. But this approach must not be compulsory, women should have the right to choose. And when a European man meets a woman from such country on a dating site datehookup.dating/singles-az-goodyear.htm , it takes a lot of time for women to understand she is equal.