Topic-icon Indian's dating Coloured woman

More
11 years 8 months ago #42383 by Deeva
I have had one bad experience with an indian guy and I will never go that route ever again,my condoneneces to the good ones but I'm not willing to take that chance , I was only friends with this indian guy for a long time and to think he was willing to go through all the trouble to take me out all the time and pretend to be one of the good guys ,when he had motive behind it .then After a long time of making this guy hang I decided to take things to the next level (just a Kiss)and then I was willing to go away with him on holiday(lucky I did'nt)cause I found out he is living with his g/f,when I asked about it he lied and told me ,he was doing a good deed and helping her out financialy because she is in arrears with account because she was unemployed for a while.
I was curious so I gave her a call,Damn did she go off her head.
then he called me and swore me because "how could I call Her",he told her I was the one that wanted him so I sent her all the emails he sent me ,now he is all alone "just like he should be, the "Bast#$d

:evil: :evil: :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #42384 by Deeva
BETTER THE COLOURED DEVIL I KNOW THAN THE INDIAN DEVIL I WILL NEVER KNOW.

AMEN:evil: :pinch: :kiss:

More
11 years 8 months ago #42387 by Da Saint
Every1 has their perception wrong here. I am very much coloured and very much Indian it is not only the Indian guys that mistreat coloured women or any type of women. In every culture and in every nation the same situation happens. I have experienced this with coloured friends of mine that fall under the Muslim denomination and clearly their parents did not allow them to marry out of their religion. I believe that every1 should be treated equal we all experienced racism and we all experienced having sum1 discriminate us due to the colour of our skin or religion or plainly because we don’t fit in with the norms of society and its mind boggling that we as Indians, coloureds and blacks are resorting to the same mentality of those who initiated the apartheid era

More
11 years 8 months ago #42395 by Girl4Pmb
Why is it that people often judge an entire race by a few bad apples that crossed their paths?

Some find it so easy to degrade indians, why is it so? One has to watch themselves because having a preference can sometimes cross over to discrimination and eventually racism.

I guess sometimes it's easier to point a finger to somebody who is not part of our community or our ethnicity.

The same attitude that some men have towards women is universal-- it crosses racial, nationality and socio economic barriers. We don't have to look far when it comes to how certain coloured men treat coloured women.

And finally with regards to interracial dating, i don't have a problem with it. There is neither Jew nor Greek; there is neither slave nor freeman; there is neither male nor female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus (Gal 3:28).

More
11 years 8 months ago #42403 by CheeZy
girl4pmb wrote:

And finally with regards to interracial dating, i don't have a problem with it. There is neither Jew nor Greek; there is neither slave nor freeman; there is neither male nor female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus (Gal 3:28).

Guys I think this topic has become very sensitive, and most of us crossed a racial boundry. As G4PMB sed and this applies to me aswell, there is nothin wrong with dating other races. One must just adapt....

The Cheezmeister:evil:

More
11 years 8 months ago #42406 by Munky
Ay , have crossed racial border too before...

Maar jirrrrr , I like me my bushy cherrie ...
Roff en ombeskof :D and some can open a Hansa quart with a spatular ;)

More
11 years 8 months ago #42408 by CheeZy
LMAO @ munky:P :woohoo: :pinch:
Dont know bout da spatula thing:huh: "but rof and ombeskof" and I mite jus get my head bitten off :laugh: thats so true:evil:

More
11 years 8 months ago #42411 by witchdocta
Munky!

Jy is reg ekse. I have crossed over or jumped the fence a couple of times but no I didnt learn my lesson..

Seriously. Crossing that racial barrier is difficult. Yes you are open to ridicule but it means nothing coming from people from da street, where it really hurts is when it comes from home.
You need some sort of support....

I will stick to them coloured chicks.....eish julle is flexie!

DaDoc:evil:

More
11 years 8 months ago #42412 by CritiKill
I just thought I'd add my 2-Bob. For the record, my wife is Indian. Well...half-Indian as her mother is a Cape Town Coloured moms, but her dad is a Chatsworth Tiger :-)
She grew up Indian and so considers herself Indian although it's hard t tell by looking at her. Anyways, I think it does present some interesting and CHALLENGING dilemmas when you're involved with somebody from across the racial divide. As much as I'd like to embrace everybody's utopian dreams of race not being an issue, it unfortunately, sometimes is and can be quite difficult to deal with. I'm not saying relationships like this don't work (heck, I've been married for almost 6 years), I'm saying that you need to work at it a lot more and be a lot more accommodating of your partner under these circumstances. Having a common social upbringing undoubtedly helps in any relationship.

For the record, I wholeheartedly encourage mixed-race relationships....the laaities will just mean MORE BruinouS!!!!

More
11 years 8 months ago #42413 by shadesofme
Hey just wanna say: Munky you my kinda guy, i like your humour.

But for the rest of it-its worth a mention. These are just opinions based on experience. If anyone wants to date an indian girl or guy, fine, hey marry them if ya want. But there seems to be a common thread in each unique case. So hey eat the meat, spit out the bones. I think for all the guys and gals that have had these bad experience should learn from them, move on and dont do it again. For those of you that smaak yourself some bhajja-go ahead. Maybe you'll come back and actually give us a "good" report.

:whistle: :sick:

More
8 years 2 months ago #197579 by The South African
Goldie for today

I am the man you do not want to see or why settle for a burger when you have steak at home.

More
8 years 2 months ago #197683 by Devilish
i will neva date an indian ever again for as long as i will live.they use coloured girls due to the stigma attached to being a coloured female i.e coloured girls are easy,like money & alcohol.now whereva u go no matter who u r, if u r a coloured female this is exactly how an indian will treat you.they make the coloured girls pregnant & leave them red hot but then again men from every race do that and all the coloured boys say is one less to worry about.indians are slimy moni loving pigs ladies show me one indian that u had a good experience with....and i mean good in every sense of the word.forgive me if i sound hateful but enuf experience has taught me that there are plenty of hateful ppl in this world.

More
8 years 2 months ago #197688 by Shakes Van Eldos
As ek ñ Indian kry rond ry in Eldos…..dan weet daai Indian hy moet side step….arrewise ek gaan hom gou gou mense leer! ….

More
8 years 2 months ago #197692 by tessie
But why do Coloured communities still find it hard to deal with interracial relationships??? huh huh huh?

What is the hierarchy anyway? You date someone white, your told you think you to good for Coloured guys? You date a Black guy and get told that you are dating below yourself. You date an Indian guy and you a wannabe cheezgirl...

Maak my somma gou kwaad!

More
8 years 2 months ago #197693 by Gnarls
ShakesVan Eldos wrote:

As ek ñ Indian kry rond ry in Eldos…..dan weet daai Indian hy moet side step….arrewise ek gaan hom gou gou mense leer! ….

:roll eyes:

More
8 years 2 months ago #197718 by Girl4Pmb
Devilish wrote:

i will neva date an indian ever again for as long as i will live.they use coloured girls due to the stigma attached to being a coloured female i.e coloured girls are easy,like money & alcohol.now whereva u go no matter who u r, if u r a coloured female this is exactly how an indian will treat you.they make the coloured girls pregnant & leave them red hot but then again men from every race do that and all the coloured boys say is one less to worry about.indians are slimy moni loving pigs ladies show me one indian that u had a good experience with....and i mean good in every sense of the word.forgive me if i sound hateful but enuf experience has taught me that there are plenty of hateful ppl in this world.

Good grief!

I think you have some real emotional and psychological issues to deal with to get over your hatred.

I know plenty of coloured guys who do exactly what you described, above!

Jerks come in all nationalities and ethnicities!