Topic-icon Sharing money before marriage

More
12 years 10 months ago #87785 by Sentient One
Shame, this broke ass nigga se ore is seker aan die vlam van al die badmouthing skinnerations wat aan gaan...jirrie, I hope Im never broke :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #87793 by BABY9
B@d Girl wrote:

LMAO......kan jy nou maak ek moet my so breeklag huh BABY9.....LOL

:lol:

Nee is mos waarheid of hoe???

More
12 years 10 months ago #87797 by B@d Girl
is so girl.....lmao.....sekere ouens is baie useless wuh...nogals R20 000

More
12 years 9 months ago #94701 by Qaunta
:huh: i would not do that, dan moet 'n ane chick lings voor sit in met die geld wat ek hom geleen het.(daai is mos as hy my gaan dump na daai)

iam not saying he is giong to do that but be realistic iam sure they are not evan engaged he is still her bf.She has good reson to contemplate.

More
12 years 9 months ago #94702 by Qaunta
:huh: i would not do that, dan moet 'n ane chick lings voor sit in met die geld wat ek hom geleen het.(daai is mos as hy my gaan dump na daai)

iam not saying he is giong to do that but be realistic iam sure they are not evan engaged he is still her bf.She has good reson to contemplate.

More
12 years 9 months ago #94707 by Naughty Naughty Natalie
Im engaged and we share everything. We live together and share every household expense.

You need to be mature about it.

More
12 years 9 months ago #94710 by Foul Play
20K is mad yo...

Like a few people mentioned, the dude should go to the bank! Maybe he can't cause he got bad credit which you gotta ask, hows he going to pay her the money back? :huh:

Nah something more to this whole thing... People dont just go around asking for R20 000.00 unless it's life or death situations!

If he wants to buy a car but needs 20K to get it, he should look at getting something cheaper... He a begger and a chooser :dry:

More
12 years 9 months ago #94713 by icecream
My opinion on the matter is.

if you with someone and you trust that person and you two have an understanding then there shouldnt be a problem.

another the flip side, when in a relationship in most cases when you \"borrow\" stuff from your partner its never returned, you say give me a R500 i will give you back, but deep down you know you not gonna get it back you gotta make provision for that.

also under a year and if she not sure then she should trust her gut instincts because there are a lot of guys out there that will use women for what they can get out of them. ive heard those lines before.

She just gotta trust her gut instincts.

More
12 years 9 months ago #94716 by BossOrig
An old saying.....\"Good savers make good borrowers\"...

If he hasnt gotten into the habit of saving, he cannot pay back the money.

Dont borrow if you dont save!

More
12 years 9 months ago #94719 by icecream
BossOrig wrote:

An old saying.....\"Good savers make good borrowers\"...

If he hasnt gotten into the habit of saving, he cannot pay back the money.

Dont borrow if you dont save!

thats true to a certain degree. only. if he a man of integrity and honour he will make sure he returns those funds to her.

More
12 years 9 months ago #94721 by Shakes van Poort
Naughty Naughty Natalie wrote:

Im engaged and we share everything. We live together and share every household expense.

Duh thats mos a NO-Brainer if you live together of course we gona share everything thats why we should have a JOINT ACCOUNT..

But if we do not live 2gether then there is NO WAY ima borrow you R20 000.00 yeah a R200 here and there that I can do....

But If we are still Jolling and we dont live 2getha
1.You are NOT going as a beneficiary on my medical aid
2.I am NOT paying your Cellphone account
3. We are not having a JOINT ACCOUNT hell no..... Kak storie daai..

Daai KAK speel nie op my KITAAR nie

DILLIGAF
Ek se wat ek wil, waneer ek wil, en net hoe ek dit wil se

More
12 years 9 months ago #94725 by icecream
Shakes van Poort wrote:

Duh thats mos a NO-Brainer if you live together of course we gona share everything thats why we should have a JOINT ACCOUNT..

But if we do not live 2gether then there is NO WAY ima borrow you R20 000.00 yeah a R200 here and there that I can do....

But If we are still Jolling and we dont live 2getha
1.You are NOT going as a beneficiary on my medical aid
2.I am NOT paying your Cellphone account
3. We are not having a JOINT ACCOUNT hell no..... Kak storie daai..

Daai KAK speel nie op my KITAAR nie

WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY IS SHOCKING, SHOCKING TO ME COZ I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE WHAT IM ABOUT TO SAY BUT...

I AM GOING TO HAVE TO AGREE WITH SHAKES VAN POORT :ohmy:

HE HAS A POINT, ITS A DIFFERENT STORY WHEN YOU STAYING WITH THAT PERSON BECAUSE ITS WHATS THAT WORD, COMMON LAW MARRIAGE, WHEN YOU NOT LIVING TOGETHER EISH ITS NOT THAT EASY.

More
12 years 9 months ago #94736 by Shakes van Poort
icecream wrote:

I AM GOING TO HAVE TO AGREE WITH SHAKES VAN POORT :ohmy:

You know deep down inside you always agree with what i have to say....

DILLIGAF
Ek se wat ek wil, waneer ek wil, en net hoe ek dit wil se

More
12 years 9 months ago #94738 by icecream
Its true Shakes van Poort jy weet mos, but i cannot show it to the whole world.

More
12 years 9 months ago #94759 by jaydee26
Die swine is net lousy, ken hy nie van zoela en spien vir wat jy wil koop

He got no shame in his game. as hy nie nou die geld het, waar da moer gaan hy dit kry later.

Is ma se gatte soos die wat die res van ons n' slegte naam gee. Het die etter nie pride nie, van when tax jy jou better half.

Sy kan haar R20000.00 vat en n' lekker second hand iets in haar naam koop soos as die son of a bitch duck met die kar, report sy dit stolen

More
12 years 9 months ago #97285 by Adamas
Landi wrote:

She has been in a relationship for more than a year. Her bf wants to buy a car, but bf needs R20 000 for some reason( kennie details nie), but apparently he can choose something else where there is no need for extra R20 000. Now he wants this chick to borrow him the R20 000. Now she is contemplating whether she should borrow him the cash or what.
[/color][/quote]

No you not selfish,why would any1 want to share finances when there is no marriage. What is the relationship ends,then what? Anyhows tell your friend's friend,to catch a wake-up:ohmy: . Kick the b/f's ass to the curb,coz:1.why cant he get his own Loan? 2.What kind of person is he to even ask the lady to take a loan on his behalf.3.Whatever he gains from this,she be at a loss!!! This dude sounds dodgy to me:S :S

More
12 years 9 months ago #97428 by ToughAsNails
Draw up a contract stating that he acknowledges it's a loan and not a gift and also for him to specify terms of payment. The contract is for her safety and is admissible in court should he decide to leave her and not pay a dime.

More
12 years 9 months ago #97447 by tessie
My question to dude in question word be, if you NEED this car so badly why didnt you save/plan suffieciently for it? Is this a case of impulse buying, or are you just bad at managing decisions and money? Cos I tell you now if this request is a product of any of the above mentioned, it spells trouble. I know a couple who were in exactly the same position before getting married, she help the brother out...later she realised that he needed to make the loan cos he's generally just bad at money management....short story long, this character trait still plagues them in marriage.

Not not just about the cash...its about the principles

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #204275 by rtiiosl
"Hello. I faced an unpleasant situation, I still have not accrued bonuses. More than two months have passed. How to get unaccounted bonuses?
I think that many were faced with the fact that he did everything according to the instructions, and ebates https://arrestyourdebt.com/ did not credit the bonus. Therefore, I hope that they will help me. What should I do to find out why they did not credit cashback for my Kohls order? Thanks to everyone."

More
4 months 1 week ago #204298 by rtiiosl
I keep all my money in crypto now. And nobody can ever trace them. I am not going to share my money with anyone at all. I am not ready even to borrow them. There are many stories about unfair partners who just want to use their other halves. So I suggest you look at crypto more attentively. You will love its potential. Read the Cryptocurrency Blog at Blog.Switchere.com to have a clearer idea.