Topic-icon Girls Names

More
12 years 4 months ago #118949 by icecream
now that is one serious name.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #118951 by K O KID
Haai if u want a seriously South African name nuh look no further than

Jacobina Andrina-Mina Koekemoer

More
12 years 4 months ago #118955 by DHimself
icecream wrote:

dhimself find another name that one is booked for my daughter wena - Riley.

I always said if i have a daughter her name will be Riley Madison Dunn.

Hey sure, that's just what I'm thinking. I must still hear what D's-future-wifey has to say about the names...

More
12 years 4 months ago #118958 by icecream
haai wena now you somma stealing the whole name Dhimself?

More
12 years 4 months ago #118960 by devilishes
*note to self*.............
NEVER EVER ask Bruinou's for assistance.......hulle verlei net :huh: :blink: :S

More
12 years 4 months ago #118969 by Platinum
devilishes wrote:

*note to self*.............
NEVER EVER ask Bruinou's for assistance.......hulle verlei net :huh: :blink: :S

:blush: ek kan eens nie af stry nie....:blush:

More
12 years 4 months ago #118973 by DHimself
icecream wrote:

haai wena now you somma stealing the whole name Dhimself?

I just quoted what you said ice....

More
12 years 4 months ago #118978 by VR6
Aiden wrote:

Okay, another week or two to go and I have not decided on a name yet. The mommy has some weird ones that will have the child seeing a phsycologist someday. :( I believe that the name should have a specific meaning and my friends and I have been having endless debates on this. Since the Bokke won the world cup and rugby is my game, I would have liked a name like Schalk-Os-Brian. :) The name is unforgettable, unique for a girl, it is fearless (Schalk Burger), strong (Os du Randt), has flair (Brian Habana) and she will definitely leave a mark wherever she goes or at least her name will, but I guess I will have to wait until I actually have a boy. B) Now I have been told after the 4-D scans that she looks like me and I would hate for her to have my “special name” and hearing people say that she is handsome like her father, that could just end in disaster. :(

I also like the name Salma because Salma Hayek is smart, beautiful, sexy, curvaceous, stunning, lovelaceous, sexy, has a nice set of ....., and is sexy and deserves having my first baby named after her and should Ms. Hayek move in with me in S.A or I move to be with her in the US then she could name the rest of our children whatever she wants. Salma also means \"Ambitious\". Did I mention that I think she is sexy? :cheer:

Now the problem that the mommy has with this name is that she says instead of pronouncing it Saalma the Bruinous will pronounce it as Sell-ma :unsure:
Also, if I were to have sex and scream out Salma during it ….. again …..then I would at least have the best explanation of all, \"No dear I was not imagining you were another woman, I was just wondering if my little girl is asleep yet\". :P :silly: :P

Okay, enough of my messing around. ;) Do you think that it is important for a name to have a meaning? What female names do you like and would you suggest?

Aangesien ons so baie load shedding het .....kan jy jou kind Candle mazibuku noem...lol.....
How bout Imogen:lol:

More
12 years 4 months ago #119034 by Gissel
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ka ka ka nee man Plats tjo

More
1 week 5 days ago #204316 by rtiiosl
Hello. Guys, please advise the site url , where I could find a beautiful name for a girl. The topic seems to correspond, but I have not read anything worthwhile here. Perhaps you know where to go for help? My wife and I have been discussing this for the third week now and will never come to a common decision. If you can help us in any way, I would be very grateful to you. Thank you all in advance and goodbye.