× If it's Education Related then this is where you can discuss it.

Topic-icon Looking for some suggestions.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago - 6 months 1 week ago #204250 by elizzaparker
Howdy, My daughter is looking for a dental-related course after her high school. My neighbor suggested a dental assisting program in Toronto( www.cestarcollege.com/courses/health-care/dental-assistant/ ), with an internship and placement. Anyone here studies there? Do they provide 100% placement? How long is their internship program? Do you have any other suggestions?
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by elizzaparker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago - 3 months 2 weeks ago #204277 by Black_Hawk
Hi, Lizzie. If your daughter has entered this profession, I know that it is difficult to study. You don't always have enough time and energy to solve your homework. If you suddenly need help, you can ask for help with homework
Last Edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by Black_Hawk. Reason: help with homework

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #204287 by MichaelHussey
I can't give you any suggestion on this but one of my friend working with the online agency which is providing nursing essay help to the students. I hope he have some suggestion for you I'll let him know about your post then I'll tell you what did he say.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #204292 by itsmonika
So this is what you were talking about, but you can get it done more good by experts of best coursework writing services . Hire our expert writers today and get most quality work within deadline provided by you.

More
2 weeks 12 hours ago #204299 by CarolBennett
If poetry writing seems a complete torture for you, seek for poem writing help from <a href=" order-essays.com/buy-poem/ "> order-essays.com/buy-poem/ </a> Masters will provide you with an effectively written high-quality poem. Mainly, you do not even need to provide any details except for subject, topic, and the quantity of columns or lines. In short, this is all the information our writers need in order to deliver a perfect poem.

More
2 weeks 11 hours ago #204300 by CarolBennett
If poetry writing seems a complete torture for you, seek for poem writing help from order-essays.com/buy-poem/ Masters will provide you with an effectively written high-quality poem. Mainly, you do not even need to provide any details except for subject, topic, and the quantity of columns or lines. In short, this is all the information our writers need in order to deliver a perfect poem.

Moderators: CritiKill$Force